Cooking with Jack – “Viewer’s Recipe” Macaroni Salad2012-12-04
Cooking with Jack – “Viewer’s Recipe” Macaroni Salad
Here is the recipe:
Macaroni Salad * 1LB Macaroni
* 1 Large Tomato Diced
* 1 Cucumber Diced (Jack swapped this with diced celery)
* 1 can of tuna (drained)
* 1 package of sharp cheese (cubed)
* 2-3 heaping TBS. of mayonaise ( depending on your liking)
* 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
* 1/2 tsp. onion powder
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. pepper
(Jack added 3 cap fulls of white vinegar for tanginess) * Cook macaroni al dente or to your liking. Once ready to drain. Run cold water over macaroni until pasta is cold to touch.
* Add in your veggies, cheese, tuna and mayo. Mix well until combined.
* Then add spices. Mix again and ENJOY!!!