Cooking with Jack – “Review” Bake Pop2012-12-04
Cooking with Jack – “Review” Bake Pop
PEANUT BUTTER MIXTURE
• 2/3 cup butter (soft)
• 1 (1 lb) confectioners’ sugar
• 1 (12 ounce) jar peanut butter
• 1 (3 inch) square paraffin wax
• 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
• 4 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
Change Measurements: US | Metric
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 1 day
1. 1Mix the peanut butter mixture together well.
2. 2Form into small balls and put in refrigerator over night.
3. 3When ready to dip, use a double boiler and melt the chocolate bits, and the squares of chocolate together.
4. 4Using a toothpick (I sometimes use a fork so I don’t have to get rid of the toothpick hole), insert it into the middle of the ball and dip in the chocolate mixture about 7/8 of the way, leaving a small eye at the top.
5. 5Put on wax paper to cool. we cool in the freezer