Orange and Avocado Salsa2012-11-28
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 0m
- Ready In: 5m
This is a really great recipe. Turn it into a complete meal by adding some cooked shrimp. This recipe is well suited for suited for students, as it requires no actual cooking.
- 2 Medium Navel Oranges, segmented
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Ripe Hass Avocado, medium dice
- 1/3 Cup Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
Into a bowl combine all of the above ingredients.
Serve and enjoy!