BBQ Pork with Green Beans Stirfry “Fun Chow”2012-11-30
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 30m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Ready In: 35m
Chinese BBQ Pork, fresh green beans, onions and left over cooked noodles. I had a craving for Chinese BBQ Pork and my husband brought some home from a terrific take out BBQ place.
- 1 Pound Chinese BBQ Pork Loin, cooked
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Oil
- 1 Large Sweet Onion, cut in wedges
- 1 Clove Garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 Tablespoon Chinese Wine
- 1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Pound Green Beans, blanced
- 2 Cups Cooked Farro Noodles (or chow mein noodles)
- 1 Teaspoon Roasted Sesame Oil
Prepare the Mise en place, which is all the ingredients prepared and put in prep bowls, ready to quickly stir fry. Place them in the order they go into the Pan (as listed above).
Heat a wok or a large pan over high heat until hot, add the peanut oil, add the onion wedges, stir for a minute or two, add the garlic and the ginger, stir until fragrant.
Add the wine, stir until wine smell disappears. Add the sauces, salt and pepper, stir for a minute or two.
When bubbling add the green beans, add the cooked noodles, stir. Lastly add the Pork. Stir, turn off the heat. Add the Roasted Sesame oil (to taste) and Enjoy!