Molecular Gastronomy Kit – Cuisine R-Évolution
The MOLECULE-R Cuisine R-Évolution Molecular Gastronomy Kit includes everything you need to experiment with all of the most popular molecular gastronomy techniques!
Master the techniques of Spherification, Gelification, Emulsification, Thickening and more!
Play with the texture of juices, sauces, creams and dressings. Create original dishes with caviar beads that burst in your mouth, light or iced airs, creamy ravioles and whimsical spaghettis. Enter a new era of cooking!
- Five food additives (50 sachets)
- 10 sachets / net 20g - Agar-agar
- 10 sachets / net 50g - Calcium salts
- 10 sachets / net 20g - Sodium alginate
- 10 sachets / net 20g - Soy Lecithin
- 10 sachets / net 10g - Xanthan Gum
- One food grade syringe
- Three silicone tubes
- Five pipettes
- One slotted spoon
- One set of measuring spoons
- Includes a DVD with 50 recipe ideas!
- A booklet featuring all 50 recipes is also on the DVD!
Natural gelling agent extracted from brown algae often combined with a calcium salt in the process of spherification.
Calcium salt used with sodium alginate in the process of spherification.
Natural gelling agent extracted from red algae often used to create solid pearls, gel spaghettis and jellies.
Natural emulsifier extracted from soybean, often used to change watery solutions in airs.
Natural thickener derived from glucose via fermentation often used to stabilize emulsions and thicken sauces and drinks.
Out of Stock
Become a dealer and sell Molecule-R products in your store! Please contact us for more information.